Out of concern of security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures to prevent unauthorized access. We make sure that personal data is processed in accordance with the applicable law - in particular the general regulation on the protection of personal data, the law on personal data protection, the law on electronic services and the telecommunications law.
The administrator of personal data is HighSolutions Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in 21/16 Szkolna street, 62-080 Tarnowo Podgórne, contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data is processed by us for purposes resulting from the activity with which we obtain data, such as:
- answer the queries submitted in the contact form,
- providing information about the commercial offer,
- maintaining proper operation or security of the Website, improving its operation and adjusting it to the preferences of users,
- direct marketing of our services, including the sending of a newsletter,
- recruitment of people interested in work or cooperation with us.
Providing data is voluntary, however, it is a condition for the implementation of the function of a specific form, for obtaining a reply to a given question or for facilitating the use of the Services.
Data is processed on the grounds of a voluntary consent and for purposes related to the functioning of the Services and direct marketing. The process works on the basis of the right to implement the legitimate interests of the administrator. Data is collected for recruitment on the basis of granted consent or legal provision, depending on the form of employment.
The personal data provided to us will be processed depending on the purpose of the processing, until the legitimate interests pursued by us as the controller have been fulfilled, for the time of using the Website or the time necessary for the contact and possible additional inquiries, until consent is withdrawn or an objection is raised to the processing of data for marketing purposes.
Personal data provided to us may be passed on to external IT service providers, as well as to other service providers with whom we cooperate, e.g. accountants, lawyers, marketing service providers. If the transfer is to a third party we ensure that, in each case, the legally required standards for the protection of personal data are met. Please contact us for details or a copy of the data provided to a third party.
We provide owners the access to the content of personal data, the right to delete them, correct, limit processing, transfer data, rise objections, and the right to withdraw consent to the data processing at any time.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the law, you can complain to the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection.
In matters regarding the protection of personal data and the execution of rights related to the processing of these data, you can contact us by email: email@example.com
- The free newsletter service is provided by HighSolutions Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Tarnów Podgórne (hereinafter called as "HS") under the terms of these regulations. Before agreeing to the use of newsletter services, please read these regulations.
- To use the service, you need a computer with the Internet access, any web browser and an active and properly configured e-mail.
- The Newsletter is a free service consisting in providing information about services, offers, HS promotions and publications that do not constitute commercial information related to the technology industry via e-mail.
- The newsletter is sent with the frequency set by the HS.
- Subscribing to the newsletter consists in providing e-mail address to which the newsletter is to be sent. Subscribing to the newsletter requires consent to the transfer of commercial and marketing information by the HS electronically.
- After entering the e-mail address, the user receives an e-mail message with a confirmation link for the subscription. The lack of confirmation of the subscription within 72 hours of receiving the message results in the removal of the entered data.
- At any time, the User has the right to unsubscribe fromthe newsletter by selecting the deactivation link in each message sent. In this case, the user's e-mail address is immediately removed from the newsletter's address database.
- Submitting by the user a request to cease processing his personal data will result in removing his data and will be equivalent to the subscription of the newsletter.
- HS reserves the right to remove the address from the newsletter database, in case of violation of the regulations by the user or the law applicable in the Republic of Poland, or because of taking actions to interfere with the uninterrupted use of the service by other users or providing unlawful content.
- Complaints about the service should be sent via email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. The complaint should describe the problem in details. Responses to complaints will be provided within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint, by e-mail to the address from which the complaint was received.
- The content of the newsletter is protected by law, in particular by the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights and the provisions of the Act of 30 June 2000 on Industrial Property Law. Users are entitled to use the newsletter only for the purpose of reading this content.
- The HS may cease to provide the newsletter delivery service at any time.
- HS reserves the right to change these regulations. The amended regulations will be available on the highsolutions.org website. If you do not accept the changes, you can notify the HS about the withdrawal from the service by deactivating the newsletter or sending a notification to the address email@example.com.
- The newsletter service and these regulations are subject to Polish law.
Cookies are text files that are automatically created by a web browser when you visit a website. The information saved in a cookie file can be read and analysed by a website, for example, to adjust the way content is displayed on the website.
By means of cookies, anonymous statistics are collected to improve the convenience of using the Services. We do not collect data identifying individual users of the Services in this way.
Cookies used on the Services are used for the following purposes:
- laravel_session – a session cookie file that is created and exists only during the browser session; it is required for the proper operation of the Services,
- cLang – a cookie that stores information about the current language of the site,
- XSRF-TOKEN – cookie used to protect forms against attack by Cross-Site Request Forgery,
- visited – a cookie storing information whether a cookie notification has been seen and accepted.
You consent to the storage or access to cookies on your device using the browser settings installed on the user's device. If you do not want us to collect cookies while using the Services, you can disable this option in your web browser settings. By using the browser options, you can also delete saved cookies.